Monday, May 2, 2011

The Baby PHAT!

I affectionately call my pregnancy weight gain my baby PHAT! I DON'T think it is attractive at all! I've decided to blog about this to try and keep myself motivated. I've been unmotivated since having Isaac. I THINK it is partly due to these long winter months here in UT and the fact that I haven't wanted to drag my poor baby outside. Well, spring is hopefully here (finally) and I've got my running shoes and my ipod ready!

Pre babies I was a nice 135 pounds. Post baby(s) I'm at a whopping 189 lbs. My goal is to lose 54 lbs and get back to that nice 135! I know I can do it. I just need to work hard! I gained 60 lbs while pregnant with Oliver and 55 with Isaac. It boggles my mind because I throw up 5-6 times a day for 5 months during my pregnancies. The only thing I can figure is I go from being really active to a blob on the couch who can barely raise her head up off the pillow.

I hope you enjoy my journey to getting fit (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment